Crystal Carboxy Non-invasive, Anti-aging skin correcting technology
- Provides benefits of carboxy therapy without needles
- Consists of a specially formulated GEL and dry cotton sheet MASK
- Produces CO2 and transfers it to skin cells through the gel layer
- Delivers fast and effective absorption in 20 minutes
- Allows your patient to enjoy spa-salon techniques and services all from the comfort of your clinic or beauty salon.
What is Carboxy CO2 Gel Facial Therapy?
- Innovative skin care treatment that utilizes the BOHR effect
- Combining the GEL and MASK creates a bubbling effect and produces CO2 that gets delivered to skin through the gel layer
- The increase of CO2 molecules stimulates red blood cells to increase oxygen supply to the patient's skin and increases cell metabolism (turnover rate)
- This promotes waste removal and increased nutrients supply to the skin thus revealing a brighter and more even complexion
Mechanism of Action
Vasodilatation action: Vasodilatation contributes to the activation of skin cell metabolism as well as improvements to skin blood vessels, thus leading to healthier skin.
Anti-inflammatory action: Oxygen discharged from haemoglobin stimulates anti-inflammatory action and waste excretion action, leading to improvement in the symptoms by inflammation relief causing skin coarsening and other skin troubles.
Blood fluidity improving action: Blood fluidity should be good in order to supply oxygen for cells by uniform blood (red blood cell) flow into capillary distributed in skin. CO2 absorbed into skin enhances blood fluidity, facilitating oxygen supply.
Clinical Test Results
In a clinical study of 12 subjects who used CO2 Mask Pack, tests on skin brightness, facial lifting and pore improvement were performed.
Analysis of changes in instrumental analysis using a Chromameter showed a skin brightness improvement of 1.06%.
Analysis of changes in facial lifting measurements using Moire showed a lifting improvement of 3.73%.
Facial stage analysis software analysis of pore device analysis showed that the pore improvement rate was 9.46%.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica, Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-51, Hydrolyzed Collagen
Dry cotton sheet mask