Reversal Filler, Anti-aging
REVERSAL — the revolutionary contour volume filler of a new generation. It is used in cosmetology in order to fill the missing volume of tissue and its sculptural contouring.
A hybrid filler created on the basis of polylactic (Poly D, L-lactide) and hyaluronic acid.
The main ingredient - polylactic acid is a biodegradable substance.
Fully metabolized several months after injection without residual reactions.
Polylactic acid (PLA) stimulates the synthesis of the patient's collagen in their skin cells, sending signals to the body about regeneration and activates healing and rejuvenation.
At the time of dissolution at the site of the drug, the newly formed collagen remains the newly, prolonging the effect of the filler for a period of 2 years.
Instant filling of skin defects with hyaluronic acid, along with a powerful activation of collagen production, makes the effect of Reversal injections instant, effective and prolonged.
- Effectively launches the production of new collagen fibers and activates tissue regeneration;
- Accurately and evenly fills the resulting irregularities in the skin's relief;
- Reconstructs the dermis, gives clarity to the contours of the face;
- Keeps skin toned;
- It has a reinforcing effect due to the presence of polylactic and hyaluronic acid in the filler;
- Restores normal nutrition and hydration of tissue;
- The result of the correction looks natural and the facial expression of the patient does not change.